[Western] My Test

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Tue Jun 3 15:28:27 PDT 2003

For those of you that are interested and able or want to attend, I will be
testing for my 4th Degree Black Belt. The test will be on June 21st at 3:15
Pm. It will take place at Texas Karate Institute at 2878 34th, the
intersection of 34th and Elgin Ave.
I have a friend that will be testing for his 1st Degree Black Belt at the
same time. It will give you a taste of what I went thru to get mine.
I look forward to seeing you there. If you are able to come and need to stay
the night over, please let me know so that arrangements can be made.
Thanks for you time, effort and support.
 Mike Brooks