[Western] RE: crane> My Test

kirkjimmy at earthlink.net kirkjimmy at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 6 23:31:58 PDT 2003

I would like to first on bended knee ask for your forgiveness for not
attending such an honorable event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  For you my life long
friend, I will conduct an alllllllllllllllll night vigil in your honor the
night before your test/performance…   I know from past experience and from
looking deep within your heart that you do have what it takes to be the
best!  All my love hope and strength I freely give to you on "YOUR DAY" of
victory and honor!

P.S.  Thank you for all you have thought me!

Your student...
The Scott... Kirkpatrick

> Long Live Master Gouda the Cuddley, A Prince Among Men, Feared by Many,
> Respected by All, and All Around Cool Guy.
> Long Live Goudama, Whom we all secretly lust after!
>
> Gouda says: "First Things First but not Necessarily in that order"
> Goudama Says: I CAME, I SAW, SHE CONQUERED." (The original Latin seems to
have been garbled.)

> *** Congrats to Odette for being Crane of the Year ***

--- Jimmy Kirkpatrick
--- kirkjimmy at earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.