[Western] Passe L&F

K&L k-l at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 16 16:09:13 PDT 2003

Greetings,

I would like to say thank you to all those that came out and supported our
shire at Passe de Arms this year. It was a magnificent event with lots of
great fighting, bardic, and arts. However, there were a few items left
behind. They include a chair, a mug, knitting needles, and a pendent. If you
could send an email to k-l at sbcglobal.net <mailto:k-l at sbcglobal.net>  with a
description of the items I will make arrangements to get them to you.

In Service,
Rufus