[Western] Sewing bee!

Jane Lusk jlusk at crcom.net
Tue Jun 17 18:24:30 PDT 2003

Greetings unto All!

As you probably already know, Crossrode Keep's upcoming Sundered Shield
event is going to be this July 4th long weekend, and the theme is "Red,
White, and Blue."  Therefore, we feel we need new RW&B garb, and have
scheduled a sewing bee to help that cause along.  Please come join us!

WHEN:  Saturday, June 21, 2003.  We've got the Hall for the whole
day, so please come around 10:00am and stay as long as you want.

WHERE:  Fellowship Hall, First Presbyterian Church, Big Spring, TX,
located at the intersection of 7th and Runnels Streets.  The easiest way
to get there is to come into Big Spring on Hwy 87.  Stay on it until it
becomes S Gregg Street through Big Spring. Stay on S Gregg until you get
to W 7th St, and turn east.  Continue east on 7th St. till you get to
Runnels St.  Stop at that big, Gothic-styled building.  The door we'll
be using is the glass door on the north end of the building, the 7th
Street side.  CAUTION: Big Spring has two 7th streets!  If you're coming
from the north, skip NW 7th, and continue on south till you drive over
the viaduct, then start looking for W 7th St.   An easily visible
landmark is the "Advance Auto Parts" sign--turn east there.

WHAT:  A very informal sewing bee.  We have oodles of room for setting
up our sewing machines and for cutting our fabric.  This should be a
good place for newbies to come to get help in their garb making.  If you
don't want to sew, please just come and visit.

OTHER STUFF: We ask you to please bring your own beverages and some
potluck munchies, as well as your sewing machines, fabric, and notions.
There is no charge for any of this--we just want everyone who comes to
have a sewin' good
time.

Hope to see you there!

Your friend,
Ldy Elewys Luscomb
A&S Minister, Shire of Crossrode Keep
(If you have questions, or need further info, please contact me at this
addy:
jlusk at crcom.net)