[Western] The Blunderous one is home. a little worse for wear.

Stephen Oyler oyler at ddraytech.net
Sun Jun 1 20:07:17 PDT 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
the blunderous one is now home just a little worse for wear.%26nbsp; Double
Pneumonia and they have not ruled out a heart attack.%26nbsp;%26nbsp; 6 days
on a vent and home today.%26nbsp; I am tired but feel that a miracle occurred
becasue of aall the praying that was being done.%26nbsp; I appreciate each and
every one on this list that cam an sat with Kay during all this.%26nbsp; I
appreciate the flowers and cards.%26nbsp; My fingers are much tired and must
be put to bed. for know because I am beginning to understand this montagve of
workds.%26nbsp; Stephen