[Western] Reward

HE Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Thu Jun 19 15:57:06 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the West,

As the Captain of my Guard, His Excellency Chiang, good Centurion,
has explained, there was an attempt on my life this weekend past, by
an agent of the nefarious Capitano Carados Ruspoli, who tried almost
a year ago to capture the lands of Bonwicke by force. We had long
thought the villain defeated but the happenings of Saturday would
indicate otherwise. I have heard rumors that the Captain is currently
somewhere in the northern wilds and is working closely with a man
that he calls Bishop. I would, therefore, like to offer a reward
myself, for information leading to the arrest of these two men.
Please contact me, or any of my guard with any information that you
have regarding these two louts. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Kainin
Lord Bonwicke