[Western] Champions

melanie songer silverswan62 at msn.com
Sat Mar 1 16:56:36 PST 2003

Hello my Western Region Brothers and Sisters:

I need some help.  I am stewart for Champions and am in need of a warrented
youth rapier and youth boffer marshall to run this tournament.  If anyone
can help me out, please contact me at silverswan62 at sbcglobal.net or call me
at 806/762/1312.

Also, the childrens events will be scheduled through the day.  We will need
many volunteers.  Each volunteer will only spend 45 minutes to an hour with
the childrens activities this will give everyone a chance to enjoy the event
including the kids.  If you wish to volunteer a little time to this, please
contact me at the above.  Thanks H.Ldy Johnna