[Western] Western Region A&S

estarkey estarkey at starband.net
Thu Mar 6 18:03:33 PST 2003

I would like to especially thank all the people who came and made this event
a sucess.  Your interest and attention to all the classes given was
appreciated by the instructors.
 I would like to thank all the instructors who came and gave of their time
to share their knowledge with the rest of us., Ld Svendrogen for his class
on making a viking horn glass, Baroness Joanna for the gem glass, HL Kai for
Leatherworking, HL Oriania for her all day scroll table.  (Yes, I taught a
class on making tunics, but it is rude to thank one's self<G>).   I hope I
have not forgotten anyone!
  The feast was excellent thanks to Ld Angus and his kitchen crew.  This was
his first SCA feastocrat experience, and he is definately on my list of
People Who's Food I'll Eat Anytime<G>.
  Thanks to everyone who sat at troll and signed people in, and the set up
and clean up crew.
 A special thanks to Master Rosario for hosting the post event revel at his
home.

 I would like the members of the Western Region to suggest topics, classes,
instructors (volunteers, too<G>) for the next time a Regional A&S is held.
What classes or information would you like to be presented?  Or do y'all
just like it to be a surprise<G>.

Ly AmaRyah
Seneschale, Mendersham