[Western] Lubbock Arts Festival April 11th, 12th and 13th

HL Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Sat Mar 29 18:00:06 PST 2003

Greetings unto the West,

Bonwicke will be attending the Lubbock Arts Festival again this year,
it is being held in April, two weeks before Champions. The hours
Friday and Saturday (April 11th & 12th) are10:00 AM to 7:00 PM and
Sunday (April 13th) they are10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The Arts Festival
will be at the Lubbock Civic Center as it was in years past.

We would like to invite you to come and help us in this, our biggest
demo of the year. We need fighters, both chivalric and rapier and we
need lots of people in their best and brightest garb. The theme for
the children's activities this year is medieval and so we have a
chance to really help out there as well. We will also need lots and
lots of arts and sciences to display at our booth. All you talented
artisans please be getting your items together so we can really
impress the public.

We are not sure if we will have passes, but the cost of the Arts
Festival this year is only $0.25 in celebration of their 25th year.

In service,
Kainin