[Western] Points race

estarkey estarkey at starband.net
Thu May 8 09:03:15 PDT 2003

Yes, I remember y'all being told that it was not an official sca event.  I
also remember that i told you at the time that it met all the requirements
of a santioned sca event, and as such, monies collected, events reports,
etc, did have to be filed for it.  The only difference was that no awards or
law changes could have been announced at the event as the flyer didn't get
published in the Black Star.

I am challenging the point tally, and according to your rules, you need to
convene the panel to investigate, not just get with people individually.

I do appreciate the work that y'all are putting into this.  Sorry to cause
you a bit more, but I think that it is very important that the Defender
event for each group be included in the point calculations, now and in the
future.

I will do some further research into the SCA Corpora and such, and see if I
can find a better definition of "official SCA event" for y'all.

Ryah