[Western] Points race & Sigrunn

Jacque Light jacquelight at cableone.net
Fri May 9 15:35:36 PDT 2003

Um..He is not subscribed to this list.  His email is joelight at cableone.net.

-----Original Message-----
From: western-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:western-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Rob rose
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 10:23 PM
To: western at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Western] Points race & Sigrunn

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Sigrunn, if you could contact me privately I would apreciate it.

As far as it goes, Western Sentinel being official or not may no longer
matter.  I would ask everyone concerned to adopt a wait and see attitude on
the matter until after the weekend.  Actually I should have something by
evening court.

Either way, no matter what happened with Sentinel.  If it was in fact an
official event and the points didn't get recorded, the fault lies with me.
If
in fact the event was not official, again as autocrat the fault is
ultimately mine.
So let's see what happens on Saturday, and then we will know further the
best
course to take.

Ian