[Western] Crossrode Keep fighter practice change

Jane Lusk jlusk at crcom.net
Wed Nov 12 08:52:16 PST 2003

Greetings, y'all!

Crossrode Keep has also changed their fighter practice day and time.
We're now meeting on Saturdays, at 2:00pm, at a pavilion just east of
the softball field in Comanche Trail Park.  Hey, if you're a fighter
practice junkie, you can now practice in Crossrode Keep one day, and
Trelac the next!

An added benefit of Crossrode practice is that we quite often also have
archery practices, target and combat.  If you're interested, please come
join us!

Your friend,
Lady Elewys