[Western] Twelfth Night Feast Reservations - hurry!

Paula Hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 20 10:50:10 PST 2003

Unto the Noble Populace of Ansteorra does Her Excellency Bonwicke send greetings,

For those who would travel to our Twelfth Night on December 13th, I would like to
remind you to make your reservations for feast before December 6th so we will have
time to receive your payment and make sure a space for you and your house is
reserved. There are still some spaces available, but perhaps you should hurry as
they are being snapped up rather quickly. This is what you'll have to look forward
to:

Our feast includes salad, minestrone soup, cheeses, olives, garlic bread, pasta with
the choice of beef-based marinara sauce, alfredo sauce or garlic seafood sauce and
will finish with an iced peach dessert. Feast is $6, children under 5 are free. It
is limited to the first 100 people, prepaid reservations only.

For pre-paid reservations please contact Revekka Rostovskaya at revekka at odsy.net.
Checks may be sent to Rebecca Miller, 4645 52nd St. Apt. C-7, Lubbock, TX 79414.
Please make your checks payable to SCA, Barony of Bonwicke.

For any special dietary needs please email the Feast Steward, OÕblivion de Sire at
grlgeorge1 at yahoo.com.

---

Site fee is $8 with proof of membership, family cap: $32, children 6-12: $5,
children under 5 are free. The site is dry.

Below is listed the dayÕs schedule of activities:
9 am: 	Hall Opens, Set up begins for A&S, Helm Crest Display and Decorated Buckler
Display
10 am: 	Armour Inspection
11 am: 	Chivalric Tournament/Helm Crest Competition begin,Rapier
Tournament/Decorated Buckler Competition begin
12 noon: 	Titled Arts and Sciences Competition begins
1 pm:	Landed NoblesÕ Luncheon
2 pm:	Layout of Illuminations class by Master Darius begins, Charter painting table
open, ChildrenÕs activities begin
3 pm:	Period Sweets and Finger Foods Competition begins
4 pm: 	Take down all displays (A&S, Helm  Crest, Buckler)
5 pm:	Court begins
6 pm:	Grand Italian Feast
7 pm:	Masked Dance and Best Mask Competition begin
10 pm:	Hall closes

---

For any further questions, please contact the Event Steward, HE Oriana della
Francesca at pippermint at sbcglobal.net, or visit the webpage for Twelfth Night at
www.bonwicke.org/twelfthnight.htm.