[Western] Trelac Fighter Practices and Meetings

Dirk the Dead dirkthedead at cox.net
Wed Nov 12 08:28:34 PST 2003

Wanted to let the region know that Trelac's weekly fighter practices are no longer on Thursday nights.

On non-Western Region Event Weekends, some of us will be meeting at a park on College Hills in San Angelo on Sundays at 2pm.  If anyone would like ot join us for those practices or to just meet up with friends, please feel free to email me for directions.

Our monthly populace meeting and pot-luck will still be held the first Thursday of each Month at Oakie's.

Thanks

Dirk the Informative
Trelac Knight Marshal

dirkthedead at cox.net