[Western] Regional Tabards at 12th Night

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 19:59:13 PST 2003

Unto the Western Region do we send greeting!  It is our hope during this
holiday season that you and yours are well.

The new Year will be upon us shortly and with it will come another chance to
show the valor of our region at Gulf Wars.

As many of you have seen, there are a number of units around the Kingdom
with matching tabards.  We would very much like to do this as well so that
everyone in the Kingdom can tell that we are the Western Region.  The King’s
War Ribbon has been awarded many times to many other war companies.  It has
often been the case that we have been considered to be part of one of these
companies because we have been standing beside them.  Having unit tabards
will help alleviate this problem and allow us to be seen as our own unit for
what we are – one of the best units in the Kingdom.

Britta and Safiye have offered to sew these tabards.  The cost of the
materials is $15 each.  They are not charging for labor, they are donating
out time to the cause to help the Western Region to stand out to be seen for
what it is.  Britta and Safiye will be taking orders and sewing during the
day at Bonwicke’s 12th Night celebration.  For those of you that would
choose to sew your own tabards, please come to Bonwicke or send an envoy to
pick up a pattern.

In Service we are -
Earl Aaron and Countess Britta MacGregor and
Baron Gavin MacIain and Baroness Safiye op Griffith