[Western] Re: Western Region Tabards

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 16:49:11 PST 2003

Greetings I as well as the rest of my shire were under the impression that the tabards would be made at our bi monthly sewing bee by our members as well as others who wish to participate.  Have plans changed?  Please advise soon so that we can know what to do concerning our present arrangements.
Elizabeth Blackthorne
Shire of Crossrode Keep

                                      Elizabeth Blackthorne
                                          a fairy tale chick