[Western] Re: Western Newsletter/List

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 13:20:35 PDT 2003

At Crossrode Keep's last populace we were under the impression that we are holding a "Crescent Wrench" in January.  Wouldn't this be the place to dicuss a newsletter and how to procede with information sharing?  On that same note we are looking to hold a demo in early May.  So far we have fighting planned, both heavy and light, and a middle ages fashion show.  Any suggestions on this would be appreciated.  I suggested it and got put in charge, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing.

Elizabeth