[Western] Treasurers

Ann gam at door.net
Wed Oct 29 13:19:28 PST 2003

I just wanted everyone to know that I will be taking over as the Western Regional Treasurers as of November.  I need you to please send all your information to me at 10606 N FM 2528 Lubbock, TX 79415.  If you send certified mail you have to send it to my place of work.  If you need that info just let me know.  Getting to the post office is out of the question.  I get down town about once every two or three month's So if you must send it to me at home or get my work address.

Contact info:
Ann Milliron
HE Anastasiya Feodorovna
10606 N FM 2528
Lubbock, TX 79415
806-741-1828
gam at door.net
Work 806-385-6411 ext 238
I'm at work from 6am to 2:30 pm M-F
Just leave a message on answering machine if you can not get me other wise.

If a regional treasurer is not on the list can you please forward this to them or get the info to them in hard copy form.  Remember, the end of the month is on us now!!!!

Thanks
Anastasiya