[Western] Re: Western Newsletter/List

John Rogers, Jr jprogersjr at cox.net
Fri Oct 10 18:04:45 PDT 2003

>> Any suggestions on this would be appreciated.  I  suggested it and got put in charge, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing.

M'lady Elizabeth: Take a look at what was accomplished at the demo in snyder. This will give you a fair idea of what to do and/or accomplish. You do know for a fact that most everything we do in the SCA is demonstrable(sp?) in your park. The only question remains is that for knife axe and spear. A suggestion was made to me to check with local law enforcement to ensure what we do is legal. Also something else; do you want to hold the demo in your park or somewhere else? Just a few ideas from the event steward for the snyder demo

Eoin