[Western] western calendar

estarkey estarkey at starband.net
Sat Oct 11 11:32:00 PDT 2003

July is getting pretty full - coronation along with 25th year, then Round
Table, then Queens Champion.  Might I suggest Jun 25-27th for Sentinel and
Jul 31st for Cresent Wrench?  Or vice versa.  I was thinking that Cresent
Wrench should either be before Round Table so we are all on the same info
channel before the Regionals go to Round Table, or just after so the Region
can get updated on what when on at Round Table.  What do y'all think?
Ryah