[Western] Twelfth Night Feast Reservations

Paula Hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 28 10:08:16 PST 2003

Unto the Noble Populace of Ansteorra does Her Excellency Bonwicke send greetings,

For those who would travel to our Twelfth Night and Masquerade Ball on December
13th, I send word of the Grand Italian Feast and how one may obtain reservations.

Our feast includes salad, minestrone soup, cheeses, olives, garlic bread, pasta with
the choice of beef-based marinara sauce, alfredo sauce or garlic seafood sauce and
will finish with an iced peach dessert. Feast is $6, children under 5 are free. It
is limited to the first 100 people, prepaid reservations only.

For pre-paid reservations please contact Revekka Rostovskaya at revekka at odsy.net.
Checks may be sent to Rebecca Miller, 4645 52nd St. Apt. C-7, Lubbock, TX 79414.
Please make your checks payable to SCA, Barony of Bonwicke.

For any special dietary needs please email the Feast Steward, OÕblivion de Sire at
grlgeorge1 at yahoo.com.

---

Site fee is $8 with proof of membership, family cap: $32, children 6-12: $5,
children under 5 are free. The site is dry.

Below is listed the dayÕs schedule of activities:
9 am: 	Hall Opens, Set up begins for A&S, Helm Crest Display and Decorated Buckler
Display
10 am: 	Armour Inspection
11 am: 	Chivalric Tournament/Helm Crest Competition begin,Rapier
Tournament/Decorated Buckler Competition begin
12 noon: 	Titled Arts and Sciences Competition begins
1 pm:	Landed NoblesÕ Luncheon
2 pm:	Layout of Illuminations class by Master Darius begins, Charter painting table
open, ChildrenÕs activities begin
3 pm:	Period Sweets and Finger Foods Competition begins
4 pm: 	Take down all displays (A&S, Helm  Crest, Buckler)
5 pm:	Court begins
6 pm:	Grand Italian Feast
7 pm:	Masked Dance and Best Mask Competition begin
10 pm:	Hall closes

---

For any further questions, please contact the Event Steward, HE Oriana della
Francesca at pippermint at sbcglobal.net.