[Western] Western Newsletter/List

Charlie Cain / Larkin O'Kane larkinokane at cox.net
Wed Oct 8 07:22:29 PDT 2003

> ---  HE Chiang <chiang at odsy.net> wrote:
> > The newsletter has been tried a couple times over
> > the years. As Larkin has
> > noted, we do have this list, it is easier to get
> > stuff out this way, no one
> > has to bear the cost or trouble of putting out a
> > newsletter with it......and
> > so on.
> > Chiang
>
> Yes, But, not every one in the Western Region has a
> PC, or access to THIS list.
>
> george

Everyone in the Western Region who has a PC can have access to THIS list.
There are, at present, one hundred and twenty three subscribers to the
Western List. Of course not all of them reside in the Western Region but the
majority do. If you know of someone who is not subscribed but wishes to be
then send them this URL http://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/western .
It only takes a minute or two to submit a subscription request.

To start the ball rolling on information sharing, at Trelac's last populace
meeting we discussed holding an event in October. The Unofficial callendar
does not list anything in the Western Region. Is anyone planning on
something that would conflict?

Larkin