[Western] Treasurers

Ann gam at door.net
Fri Oct 31 13:53:52 PST 2003

Hello,

I understand most of the Western Regional Treasurers memberships are about to or have expired.  Please submit a copy of your current card to me as soon as possible.  I know we have a few treasurers who are changing over in the groups as well.  Please get your info to me or if you are applying for the position get your membership card, and valid drivers licensce to me ASAP.  Donot forget to update your signatore card as well.  We do have an incoming Kingdom treasurer so it may take some time getting the cards all changed over with me needing to sign and the new Kingdom signing as well.

Have a great weekend

Anastasiya