[Western] Lost and Found at Gothic

Bethany burke bethanyburke2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 09:58:21 PDT 2003

Greetings.
yes Ian I have your chair.  One of your officers suggested that I ransome it to you.  What I am almost certain of is that I will be in Treloc this thursday for fighter practice.  Be there or I leave it with Sherry.  She might not be a nice as I am considering you are my brother.  I have not as of yet found tin snips  with site tokens.  Many of the lost and found items ended up with different shire members because of packing room availability.  Our populas meeting will be next tuesday and a full inventory should be complete by then.  Thank you Larkin for the Ansteora announce address but I believe Honaorable Lord Agnar has already forewarded it for me.  My thanks to him.  I also appologize for not trimming down my previous message.  My new daughter/ embryo just informed me that I needed to.  Also could the Western Sentinal autocrat contact me off list.  Thank You

 Bethany and the Evil Twin