[Western] Western Region Demo in Snyder

John P Rogers Jr jprogersjr at cox.net
Sat Sep 6 11:56:25 PDT 2003

Greetings to one and all,

This is just a friendly reminder that we are a week away from the demo here
in Snyder. From what I see, there is going to be a great turn out, even if
it is just current SCA members. With all the promotion that has been going
on over here and during Gothic (thanks again Excellencies Bonwicke),
hopefully the turnout will be great.

On another note, since we are going to be holding a mock court, could those
that have banners bring them please.

Agnarr, or other members that are into archery. I have the permission of the
local constabulary for target archery in the park, so targets are needed.
Also, for those that have combat arrows, please bring them as I have someone
wanting to see how they are constructed. This fellow makes his own hand-made
bows and wants to see the arrows.

A couple of last things are in order. One of which is congratulations to
Agnarr for becoming a full member of the Arcus Majoris. The other is
congratulations to Lord Dimitri and Lady Sletava( I don't know how that is
spelled) the newest L:Lord and Lady of Western Region

Eoin mac Domhnaill