[Western] Cresent Wrench

estarkey estarkey at starband.net
Sun Sep 7 08:39:32 PDT 2003

At the post Gothic meeting, I brought up a suggestion made to me by Lady
Revveca and Baron Chiang concerning a Western Region RedTape meeting.
Setting a time and place for the officers, regionals, autocrats, and all us
wannabes (and havetabes) to sit down and talk to each other, and get not
only the required classes for offices and such done on a regular basis, but
have discussion of what is going on and what should go on.

Stuff like
Seneschal class
Treasurer class
Marshalling Classes (Rapier, Chivalric, Youth, Archery, Thrown Weapons,
Equestrian)
Autocrating
Feastocrating
Current SCA and Ansteorran Policies

We discussed having it in January and July  (slow tourney season), and
Crossrode Keep said that they would host the first one sometime in January.

I thought that the name Cresent Wrench would be a good name for this.
Somewhere along the line, the WR has adopted the Cresent Moon as our symbol,
and a Wrench is a tool for fixing things, tighting or loosing to hold things
together (ok, also handy for banging stuff over the head).

Y'all got any ideas or suggestions?  'Nother name?  What classes need to be
held?

Ryah