[Western] Gothic War Lost And Found

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 20:22:09 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the Western Region

As I have stated before, I have been put in charge of the Lost And Found from Gothic War.  My email has changed since then and I have an itemized list.  I apologize for not getting this out sooner.  Here is the list:

3 chairs
blue and white short sword with red thrusting tip
a pair of tin snips
black flashlight
red and blue scarf with red tassels
skeleton necklace
left-handed black leather glove
right-handed black and white batters glove
black yarn tassel with a bell on it
gold rope (about 1 yd. long) with white beads entwined
maroon pillowcase with a black tie

HL Agnarr has the archery stuff and stated to me that he will be in touch with the owners.  He says he knows them.  To claim any item listed please contact me via email or phone so we can work out the best way to get your item back to you.
                                             In Service
                                    Elizabeth Blackthorne

email: damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
phone: 432-263-0246