[Western] Western Regional Hospitaler

Harold and Leeta Loveless hlloveless at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 28 18:55:50 PDT 2003

    Greetings Unto Bonwicke and the Western Region,

     The Baroness Safiye has handed down the position of Western Regional Hospitaler and has graciously asked if I would accept this position. I do hope that I Ldy Constance Langtrewe can do as wonderful of a job as Baroness Safiye. For those who need to contact me if you are unable to use the western region address you may use my alternate address of langtrewe at yahoo.com . With the assistance of each of the hospitalers we can help to keep the dream alive.

Sincerely yours,

Ldy Constance Langtrewe
Western Region Hospitaler