[Western] Gothic War Lost and Found

Charlie Cain / Larkin O'Kane larkinokane at cox.net
Wed Sep 3 06:34:41 PDT 2003

Bethany,

Send a message to   announce at ansteorra.org  to reach most everyone.

Larkin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bethany burke
  To: western at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 8:53 PM
  Subject: [Western] Gothic War Lost and Found

  Greetings all.  I have been put in charge of the lost and found that we have from Gothic.  There were 3 chairs, a leather glove, a Thunder favor, a beaded favor, a silver mug, a pillow case bag, and a scarf.  There is possibly more that I have not yet inventoried.  Please if you are missing anything feel free to contact me off list.  I also am unaware of how to get submissions to other lists so if anyone else does please either pass along this information to them or tell me how to do it.  I would like to thank all of the honest people who turned in the items and also those who helped keep the list small by tracking down owners before they left.  I had a wonderfull time this year, thanks to everyone for attending.-------Elizabeth Blackthorne