[Western] Re:Drumming

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 10:11:23 PDT 2004

Lady Elewys, I would be happy to loan you a drum, just come by and pick one out
Lady Elizabeth

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:12:48 EST
From: jlusk at crcom.net
Subject: RE: [Western] Belly Dancing at Champions

Concerning the drumming classes--will there be extra drums for those of us who
don't have one yet, or a vendor of drums for beginners? (I have an Irish
bodhran, but suspect that just won't do. )

Your friend,
Lady
Elewys

End of Western Digest, Vol 11, Issue 31

No matter what others say or think of me I was called a Lady by the King...What was He thinking?