[Western] Wedding songs

Cerinicus Silverblade cerinicus at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 12:17:55 PDT 2004

Hi all,
  I need some suggestions on music for our wedding, We
are going to have a medieval shotgun wedding. As we
walk down the aisle Lisa's mom & pop will be behind us
with a crossbow pointing at Johns back, and her mom
will be poking her with a stick;what we need is a
suggestion to what to play as we walk down the aisle.
If ya have any suggestions please let us know and if
we can find the mp3 or wave file on the web or if
someone may be able to send the wave file to us. We
would appreciate it very much.

Thanks Lisa