[Western] Wedding

Cerinicus Silverblade cerinicus at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 15:01:51 PDT 2004

Well just 6 days away and my lady and I are so ready
for this to be done.

On a further note, we have found a catholic priest
that will be performing the ceremony. For the most
part everything is pre-written and will not be in a
catholic type setting. That said, I must admit it does
add a touch of realism to the medieval theme of the
wedding. I look forward to seeing many of you as you
make your way to Mendersham for the stuff there.

Eoin

PS would Someone from Trelac contact me off list
please