[Western] My conputer is acting up.

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 13:27:19 PDT 2004

Just thought I'd let you know, there is a virus going around Tech. It's
very, very nasty. I've gotten it three times in one week. And it might
happen again. So if I don't appear on any list for a day or four, that's the
problem.
Don't worry, my computer was cleaned this afternoon so it's safe to open
this.
If you get it your computer will be very slow and will act strange and your
will be very sorry. So go to the Windows and Norton websites, immediately,
and get the fixes. The virus comes in as nwiz.exe and/or as ndragon.exe.
If you get it without the fixes, you'll have a hard time getting rid of it.

Toshiro