[Western] Gavin's Family Loss

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 18:11:12 PDT 2004

For those of you that don't know Gavin and I personally - I apologize for
the bandwith on the open lists.

My friends and family,

Last night around 3am, Gavin's mom, Elizabeth Childress, passed away at her
home due to complications with her liver.  She is survived by her sons Chet
(Gavin) and Seth (Kaddell) and by her beloved husband Chuck.

A memorial service will be held at 3pm on Sunday, April 18th at the
Elliot-Hamil Funeral Home located at 5701 US Hwy 277 S, Abilene, Texas.

Cards may be sent to Chuck Childress at 10726 US Hwy 277 S, Abilene, TX
79606 or to Chet Childress at 118 Las Lomas Dr, San Angelo, TX 76904

Gavin and I have our cell phones if you need to reach us or you may email me
privately.

Safiye