[Western] Champion's of Bonwicke Feast Reservations

Harrold Loveless harrold at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 17 18:19:37 PDT 2004

Greetings from the Event Steward of Champions,

   Just a subtle reminder for those good gentles who shall be attending Champion's Of Bonwicke the weekend of April 23rd - 25th and wish to attend feast.  Please contact me at the above e-mail address as we are taking only a limited number of reservation and they are going fast. When reservations are completely gone, I will place your name and number of requested reservations on a waiting list and contact you informing you of your status. For those of you who have already pre-registered for feast, you should have  received a confirmation message. As always, you may contact myself or the Feast Steward for any specific dietary needs or questions.

In Service,
Ld. Godfrey Gauche'