[Western] The Wolf and the Crane

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:30:54 PDT 2004

Oh, you mean it was all a delusion. From eating that soup made from those
funny mushrooms. The fun kind. The wolf was never there. The crane was never
there. It never happened.
I like those mushrooms.
No, wait. I hate mushrooms. I don't even like soups that much.
Which means.........................never mind.

Toshiro the I still wasn't there.

P.S. I need to read my posts before I post them. I meant to said, "a
smoldering heap of burnt flesh".
But then again, it never happened. So never mind.
(spell check) (remembered this time)