[Western] Champions of Bonwicke

HE Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Wed Apr 28 15:53:52 PDT 2004

Lady Ysoulde,

Many thanks to you and all of your staff for another wonderful feast.
We asked you to be our feast steward and then never gave the feast
another thought because we knew that it was in capable hands. We were
well fed with wonderful tasting food, another triumph. Thank you all
for your hard work and for weathering the couple of hitches along the
way (wild pigs and crazy deadlines).

In service,
Kainin and Oriana
Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke