[Western] Re: Thank You from Champion's Event Steward

willow Herbert willowjonbardc at juno.com
Wed Apr 28 20:37:26 PDT 2004

Greetings to the People of the West and especially the Barony of Bonwick
>From Duchess Willow de Wisp.

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful event. I was touched by your
hospitality and kindness. I told the fighters of the West that since I
died with them at Gulf War I was now part of your region.  I would add
that since I have reveled with you good folks I feel even more welcomed.
I plan to serve the Baron and Baroness faithfully as their bard. I will
be looking for good tales to tell.

I hope to see all of you shortly.
Duchess Willow de Wisp

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:43:27 -0500 HE Kainin Tepesa