[Western] Demo

estarkey estarkey at starband.net
Mon Apr 12 20:42:37 PDT 2004

it is best to stay on S. 1st, go up to Treadway and come back on N. 1st from
there.  There's a parking lot just before you get to where they block off N.
1st.  There is also a parking lot just after Cedar on S. 1st across from the
old depot, where you can walk under the tracks.  We will be on the sidewalk
near the Grace Museum.
 Ryah