[Western] Bonwicke Defender

HE Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Wed Apr 28 15:48:10 PDT 2004

Your Excellency,

We are very honored to have Centurion Khael as one of our defenders
and we are glad that all of you could travel to Champions and have
fun with your friends in the West. We look forward to seeing you all
again soon. Please let us know, on this list, when Ffynnon Gath's
next event is so that we can return the favor.

In service,
Kainin