[Western] (no subject)

larkinokane at cox.net larkinokane at cox.net
Sun Aug 15 05:45:03 PDT 2004

My apologies Adelaide, I didn't mean to imply that you were asking for something that was not required by your superiors.

My "gut reactions is that our "game" is getting to be run more and more like a "business".  Which I can understand with that portion of our game that interacts with the business world [the Seneschal and the Treasurer]; but not with the rest.  Our game seems to be fast approacing a Bureaucracy [An administrative system in which the need or inclination to follow complex procedures impedes effective action.]

Larkin