[Western] (no subject)

Ann gam at door.net
Sun Aug 15 07:03:06 PDT 2004

Yeap you hit the Nail on the Head

Anastasiya

 I could sorely use that money since my bank account is already $150 in the
red and I just got paid yesterday.  If and that's a big if I do actually win
a lottery I would prefer to conduct all business via overnight mail.  Please
include all proper info for me the assure myself that I am working with a
legit business.

Thank You

Come to think of it this is my 4th win in less than a month.  If they were
all true I could be able to do all the things I have always dreamed of,
image over 3 million dollars.  Gee I could afford to pay off my school loans
plus put my kids in a good Christian school and send them to coll