[Western] Gothic

Bruno bruno at soulmasque.com
Mon Aug 16 21:06:11 PDT 2004

Well, that solves the problem with getting in after 10 pm.  Have a vehicle stationed inside the gate, when someone wants in, drive up, the gate opens, back up, and the new arrival drives in.  Unless there are tire cutters to prevent people from going in the wrong way.

Some of our city parks have gates on each lane, you can get out after closing, but can't get in.

HL Bruno