[Western] Twelfth Night Thank You's

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 07:55:24 PST 2004

Greetings,

My Lady Wife asked me to post this on this list, as she is not on it.

William

Bonjour,

I would like to take this time to thank everyone who made this year's
Twelfth Night Celebration a huge success. First, I would like to thank
Lady Constance and Lord Godfrey and their talented kitchen staff for the
absolutely wonderful feast that they prepared (even though they had
little room to do it in). Next, a thank you goes to Lady Liaden and Lord
Bastian as my co-autocrats for all their help and support. Shyla,
Dustin, and Nicklaus also deserve huge thanks for helping out wherever was
needed. Their Excellencies Kainin and Oriana, along with the Ladies
Serafina and Cahira for helping decorate the night before. The new Lady
Elisabetta, Lord Leucianus, and Lord Hogoba for being my runners, and doing
whatever menial tasks I needed done. To Lady Morrigan, especially, for
finding us this gorgeous site. And finally, to my Lord Husband,
William, for being supportive, and keeping me a relatively sane individual;
you will always have my love.

Again, thank you to all who came and fought, entered A&S
(Congratulations Serafina!), entertained, and visited. Without each of you, there
could not have been an event. I appreciate you all. I deeply apologize if
I have forgotten to mention anyone, but know that you too have my
gratitude.

Yours In Service,
Lady Kristyan de Long
Very Tired Event Steward