[Western] Curt's condition

Laurie muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Tue Dec 14 05:19:43 PST 2004

Here's good news.  They took BOTH chest tubes out and he's feeling much better.  He's all but off the oxygen and the doctor says he thinks he'll be able to come home in 2 or 3 days.  :)  This is earlier than expected, so we are very excited.  He's not going to be able to work until at least mid-January, but at least he'll be home.  He won't be able to be around anyone with anything infectious at least until then.  Thank you to everyone who has called or written to give support.  We both very much appreciate it.

Laurie/Muirghein