[Western] Crescent Wrench

Laurie muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Fri Dec 31 19:21:41 PST 2004

Sorry this announcement is so late in coming.  With my husband in the hospital between Thanksgiving & Christmas, I've been a bit preoccupied.  Life is starting to normalize, though, so I'm finally catching up on a few things.

Crescent Wrench will be held Feb 12, 2005 from 9am - 6pm at the West Angelo Church of Christ, 3200 San Antonio St., San Angelo, TX.  Schedule and details shall be forthcoming, but if you would like to teach a class or would like to have something brought up in the meeting, please email myself at muirghein at plaiddragon.net or Ryah at estarkey at camalott.com .  If you need crash space, please let me know and I shall arrange something. My next email will also have a list of hotels and their estimated prices, if you prefer.

Thank you!

Lady Muirghein MacKiernan
Autocrat