[Western] Re: [SCA-TRELAC] Re: Curt's condition

Silver Smith joyfull_spinner at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 09:27:29 PST 2004

So did He make it home?  You guys are still in My prayers.  Can I do anything for you?

Kathy aka Silver

Laurie <muirghein at plaiddragon.net> wrote:
We just got word last night - Curt should be coming home this morning!  He's doing so much better and getting stronger every day.  Thank you for all your prayers and expressions of concern.

Laurie/Muirghein

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT