[Western] taxes

Charlie Cain/Larkin O'Kane larkinokane at cox.net
Sun Feb 1 09:26:41 PST 2004

Were I a tax auditor you would have a hard time passing off event fees,
clothes, mileage etc just because you were an officer of the organization.
An event would not be considered a function of the office.   Those in
Milpitas attending organizational meetings might get away with it.  But
Baron Whooziz attending an event in his region would not.  Questionable
would be the Kingdom Exchequer traveling to regional events to lecture on
requirements of Treasurers.

Fortunately for those getting away with such dishonorable scams, I am not a
Tax Auditor.

Larkin