[Western] Thanks for Crescent Wrench

Gavin barongavin at wcc.net
Wed Feb 11 16:55:01 PST 2004

I'd like to thank everyone that came out and taught a class at Crescent Wrench.  I would even more so like to thank those that came out for the purpose of helping the Region by learning and talking with one another.

Special thanks go out to Ryah and Elizabeth.  Thank you also to Crossroade Keep for providing a great site.

It is my hope that we will be able to continue to work together as a Region -- coordinating our efforts at demos and events, as well as our local day-to-day workings of our groups.

Once again, if anyone needs any help with anything, please feel free to call, email, write me a letter, and I will do my dead level best to help you fix whatever needs fixing.

Baron Gavin Mac Iain

Mka: Chet Childress

118 Las Lomas Drive

San Angelo, TX 76904