[Western] This Sunday

Ron Brooks rbrooks at xit.net
Sat Feb 14 18:01:33 PST 2004

This Sunday
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: HE Kainin Tepesa
  To: Western Region of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
  Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 6:58 PM
  Subject: [Western] This Sunday

  Greetings unto the West,

  Our good knight marshal, Lord Jasper, posted the following to the Bonwicke list this morning:

      Greetings Everyone,

         Sadly, Mother Nature did not cooperate with us this weekend and covered our site with about an inch of snow. Although this will be mostly melted by tomorrow it will most likely turn the site into a wet soggy mess, not to mention that it is only supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow, not exactly the best weather for spending several hours outside. Pavilions in the Park will therefore be postponed until better weather permits a dryer and warmer day to play....possibly next weekend. Watch the list for further news.

      In Service
      Jasper C.

  He is right in the weather will still be a bit chill and the ground a bit soft. However her Excellency and I would still like very much to visit with any members of the populace that want to come out and enjoy this winter day. Also if there be fighters willing to take the soft field we will be honored to watch their displays of prowess. So, if anyone wishes to still come to the park (Maxey park across from Covenant Hospital) in Bonwicke at 2:00pm tomorrow, please post back to the list so that all may know and we can meet as arranged. We will check the list tomorrow and join any who wish to venture out.

--
In service,
  Baron Kainin Tepesa